Hello! My name is Shannon Buck. I work from home in a small town in Maine. I am a single mom of two young adult daughters who mean the world to me, and writing is my life.
- I am a freelance writer for hire, covering many lifestyle topics such as parenting, cooking, gardening and fitness. I also write on freelance topics.
- My ideal client is one who is easy going. This client knows basically what he or she wants, and is willing to converse with me about what they want.
- My style is down-home and easy going, with a professional slant. Sometimes straightforward and sometimes humorous, I work well on my own. I am not afraid to diversify and tend to work well with others.
- I am open to joint ventures with other freelancers or bloggers if they are within the topics that I enjoy writing about.
- I have a long list of writing credits.
Freelance writing is what I spend most of my time on, and I have been blogging for the last few years. My first website was created back in 2004.
My Online Writing Portfolio:
Brightest Blessings and Warmest Wishes,
Shannon L. Buck