April 2, 2012 marks the first day of the 4 Week Write Your
Own E-Book Challenge. Each week of the month, I challenge you to complete tasks and read information geared toward aiding you in creating an e-book in a month. The information provided in the posts will guide you along the path of creating writing what you want.
You may comment on the individual posts, sharing tips, questions and links.
* When posting your own tips, please provide your name and city/state under it. If you have a pantry related blog or website that is not a store, you may also link to it under this other information. I may ask if I can feature the tip(s) on this challenge page. It would be great if you could also take a photograph of the finished dish in case I ask for its use.
* If I use one of your tips in one of the ways listed above, I will give you a free copy of one of my e-Books
* One lucky person will receive a free copy of each of my e-Books.
The goals of this challenge are to:
- Aid you in creating an e-book that you can give away or sell on your blog/site.
- Help you to organize your ideas.
Point you in the direction of publication.
This challenge goes well with different resolutions or goals that you may have set for yourself this year, including:
- Writing your first e-book.
- Organizing your thoughts.
- Publishing e-books in a timely manner.
April 2012: 4 Week Write Your Own E-Book Challenge Posts
Feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to leave a comment on one of the posts regarding this challenge with any questions, successes or tips you have. I always look forward to hearing from readers.
Have a great challenge!
Shannon L. Buck